Beeswarm - Week 2

A pretty quiet week, this one (I moved to a new city). We now have a POP3s capability. There are a few problems with the HTTPS capability, which results in SSL errors on the major browsers. It has been decided to handle these a bit later.

The cool part is that I have started working on Issue #89. It'll require quite a few changes to the core web-app, so I'll likely be very busy in the coming week. Also, I need to decide on a suitable WSGI server, which will serve traffic over SSL and which works with Gevent. I am currently considering Gunicorn or the bundled gevent.pywsgi.WSGIServer. I guess I'll be properly occupied in the coming weeks.